More about the Soundroutes reading programme
Recent research and developments in reading teaching make it vital for Educational Psychologist's to have a comprehensive understanding of the principles and key concepts of synthetic phonics, in order to provide accurate assessments, consultation and advice.
The Soundroutes programme provides a highly effective and cost-effective stand alone self-training package for individual EPs or EP services.
• Soundroutes is a synthetic phonic fast-track to reading for learners aged 7-16
years who require additional support with reading
• Written by educational psychologists with a long standing specialism in
reading teaching and synthetic phonics
• Based on most up to date research and principles of effective reading
• Complements current reading teaching practice in schools
• From first session teaches skills in the context of real words and engaging
• Precise, efficient, fully scripted and clear programme provides a fast track
from non-reading to reading proficiency
• In-built self-training enables teachers, learning support assistants or other
suitable adults to deliver programme
• Already used in a range of local authorities including inner London
• Excellent user feedback, great success rate